Did any body start Assignment of Fin722, can you please share some idea about
SEMESTER Spring 2016
Corporate Finance (FIN722)
Assignment No. 1
Due Date: 16-May-2016 Marks: 15
Topic: Capital Budgeting Techniques
After attempting this assignment, students will be able to understand the method of calculating
opportunity cost of capital, net cash flows, analysis and decision of acceptance or rejection of proposed
project by applying capital budgeting techniques.
Beverages Limited is considering expansion of its business operations because of rise in demand of its
beverage products. A new plant has been decided to install by the company that costs Rs. 1,650,000.
Moreover, net working capital at start of project is Rs. 475,000. This investment in networking capital
will be recovered at the end of useful life of plant which is estimated to be 5 years. Plant’s salvage value
is estimated to be Rs. 325,000.
Following are the Pre-tax cash inflows which are expected to be generated at end of each year by this
Yr. 1 Yr. 2 Yr. 3 Yr. 4 Yr. 5
Cash Inflows Rs. 525,000 Rs. 610,000 Rs. 675,000 Rs. 725,000 Rs. 800,000
Depreciation method adopted by company is straight line. Moreover, company’s targeted debt to equity
ratio is 40:60 with cost of equity 14% and before tax cost of debt 12%. Company falls in tax bracket of
Required: Based upon above provided information, you are required to:
1) Calculate Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC).
2) Calculate Net Present Value (NPV) of the project.
3) Calculate Internal Rate of Return (IRR) by using interpolation formula.
4) Analyze whether the project is feasible to undertake. Provide conceptual rationale in support of
ENG301 Assignment No 3 Fall 2017Dear Students, Here you can read or Download ENG301 - Business CommunicationAssignment No 3 Solution and Discussion of Semester Fall 2017. Assignment Due Date is 02 February, 2018. Total Marks are 20. Lectures covered in this Assignment are from Lecture No 23 to Lecture No 37. ENG301 Assignment Solution File has been added. We are here to facilitate your learning and we do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
|ENG301 Assignment No 2 Solution and discussion Fall 2017|
ENG301 Assignment Instructions:
- Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
- The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
- Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
- After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
- Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
- The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
ENG301 Assignment Question No 1:As the Sales Director of Sapphire & Co., write a circular letter to introduce your new Allama Iqbal Town branch to your customers.
ENG301 Assignment Question No 2:Match the special terms for meetings in column A with their definitions in column B and write the correct definitions in column C.
Special terms for Meetings and Committee :
|ENG301 Assignment Question No 2 - Special terms for Meetings and Committee|
ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2017You can see the Sample Preview of ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) below. Click on Download Button to Download Solution File in Your PC. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates.
ENG301 Assignment Solution Sample Preview
|ENG301 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2017 Sample Preview|