PROCESS ESSAY TOPICS!
Visualize these and how they might apply to you. Also consider possible sub-texts for each. In your notebook, choose 3-5 possible topics (or make them up) and provide a subtext for each process. This essay can also be personal in tone.
food preparation, staying awake during __ class, sneaking into the house, home canning, imaginative pumpkin carving, creative cake design, photography, carving, whittling, sculpting, cleaning a motor, clock repair, quilting, carpentry, origami, professional makeup, hair styling, proper pruning techniques, enhancing a car, pilates, yoga, floral design, clothing design, pet grooming, how to be a ninja, dance instruction, picture matting and framing, cartoon art, sketching techniques, art of knot tying, creative bird houses and feeders, sewing, monogramming, painting (houses, furniture, portraits), metal sculpture, musical instrument lessons, tuning a musical instrument, dressing for success, altering/recycling clothing, craft lessons, flower drying/preservation, landscape design, spinning, recycling/covering furniture, creative kite design, ceramics, handmade pottery lessons, small engine maintenance and repair, refinishing furniture, re-webbing outdoor furniture, becoming a martyr, illustrating a book, balancing a checkbook, telephone sales, lamp repair, creative lampshade design, computer upgrading and repair, houseplant care, store window design and display, robot building, how to organize a surprise party, making family recipe, breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend, emergency medical care, interior design tips, vacuum cleaner repair, creative gift wrapping, batik and tie dying, easy holiday decorations, small appliance repair, acting lessons, voice lessons, proper parachute packing, hair braiding techniques, professional shoe shining techniques, leather craft, mime, pantomime, manicure or pedicure techniques, how to survive a dull class, table design for a formal dinner, book care and repair, saddle care and repair, making paper, creative piñata design, cookie decoration, how to play chess, professional massage techniques, decorative fruit and vegetable slicing techniques, creating a video, CPR techniques, baby diapering techniques, jewelry design, how to hustle or gamble, exercise techniques, line dancing, karaoke, calligraphy, vcr repair, plant propagation, antique restoration and care, creative window treatments, hat design, antique doll repair and care, creative painting finishes/stenciling techniques, how to make bread, bread holiday ornaments, creative party costume design, how to make homemade ice cream, imaginative mailbox design and creation, aquarium setup tips, imaginative sock toys, wallpapering techniques, how to carve a turkey like a pro, creative pizzas, making soap, making a winter coat, knitting a sweater, creative salad preparation, making pickles, the burial process, funeral traditions, overcoming ADD, creative cloth napkin folding techniques, how to make bagels, your first sign language class, creative fresh flower corsage making, garage sale items display and pricing, basic magic tricks, bird care (feeding, grooming, diseases, housing), animal traps and trapping, accessorizing your wardrobe, obedience training for dogs, karate/martial arts, recipe preparation, monogramming clothing, amateur/ham radio operation, hand woven baskets/basket weaving lesson, how to use handbells, needlepoint, birding/bird calls, bird songs, dumpster finds/trash to treasure (recycling discarded items), fiintknapping (art of making arrowheads, stone tools), handwriting analysis, juggling, lock picking, creating ship or airplane models, creative puppetry, beginning ventriloquism, designing model rockets, building your own telescope, art of polishing stones, how to crochet, creative corn husk dolls, watercolor painting, sidewalk chalk art.
Add you own. Think. What do I know how to do? What would I like to know how to do? How does ______ happen? I know how ______happens.
Process analysis is an essay which explains how something is done, how something occurs or how something works. In this kind of essay, the writer is required to present steps of a process in a sequential order, from first to the last. All concepts or terms that might appear uncommon are defined.
Table Of Contents
Example essay topics in process analysis include:
- how to pray
- how to cook potatoes
- how to manage Hepatitis
- how to prevent a disease
- how to set up a campsite
In this paper, our service provides an excellent guide on how to write a process analysis essay.
Writing A Process Analysis Essay
The structure for this type of analysis is as follows:
- The introductory part should explain the actual process and why it is relevant or necessary. The writer should avoid any unnecessary information such as the background, history or origin. If for instance, a recipe needs tomato sauce, the readers should be informed so. In other words, go directly to the issue and provide only the necessary information.
- The next paragraph should present a list of all the equipment, tools or resources necessary for the particular process. For instance, if some ingredients cannot be found in the locality, the writer should explain where one can find it or them. Potential risks or side effects that are likely to generate from the process should be started so that the reader remains informed. Furthermore, it is important to inform the reader of what might go wrong and what can be done to avoid potential mistakes.
- The next part should outline the process in a sequential order. If the process requires some steps that should be undertaken at particular stages, these should be stated and explained clearly, at the relevant point in the sequence. The writer should be very keen to avoid confusion. For processes that appear complicated, the steps should be subdivided accordingly. What is more, the writer needs to vary their use of transitional words such as after, then, next so as to make sure that the essay does not become repetitive.
The final part should present a general review of the whole process so the writer can reinforce the main points succinctly without details.
- Introduce your topic and briefly outline what the process will achieve.
- Demonstrate where this process is relevant or when it is useful.
- It is a good idea to offer a real-world example of an outcome of the procedure.
- The processes should be presented in paragraphs.
- Each step should be presented in its own paragraph.
- Appropriate transitions should be employed for each step.
- Be descriptive in your presentation.
- In your conclusion, the procedure is summarized. You do not have to repeat all the individual steps, but you need to reinforce the main points and milestones.
- Describe the expected result.
Essay Writing Advice From Our Professional Team
The Magnificent Writer, EssayPro
A process essay also called an expository essay and has a very specific tone to it. Many instructional articles (like the article above) call for an essay of this type. While writing an article like this, it is very important to watch your tone. When I get an assignment like this, I make sure to write in a completely neutral way, as the essay is just eluding to specific instructions. Sometimes you might find this essay format in other classes that aren’t English. In biology, your teacher might want you to describe how specific biological functions occur. Your answer should be written as a process essay. As the article already states, if the topic is a free choice, then write about something you know well. If the topic is chosen by your instructor, it is likely that it was assigned to you for you to learn how something happens. In this case, do research properly and write in short and concise sentences. This skill will be very helpful in the future when you take class notes or do PowerPoint presentations.
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
If you have the opportunity to choose your topic, describing a process, you are familiar with will make the task a lot easier. We hope this guide will help make your assignment more achievable, but if you need help to write your process essay, custom papers can be written quickly by our professional essay writers. Don’t let a single task cost you your grade. Many hard-working students already come to our site to order an essay so they can target their efforts toward the areas of their study which are most relevant and important to them. Send us a message and let us take the pressure off.
Essay writer online